GT Door Hitting B post

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: GT Door Hitting B post
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 09:25:23 +0000
Just finished getting the door glass into both doors of my 67 BGT
Special. Boy, that channel the rollers have to fit into is quite a bear.
Took all day but finally got both the rollers in on each one. Windows a
bit stuff up and down. Trick here is to have the window at the bottom of
the door and the rollers parallel to the track. Back end by the handle
fits in at the same time the forward end goes into its half at that
center gap.
However, a problem with the passenger door. I noticed the glass with the
window up, hit the B-post a bit before closing. This is where that
chrome channel sits over.
Question: Where do I shim the door? When closed now, the body lip on the
door and body aligns perfectly(where the chrome strips go horizontally
along the body).
All thoughts welcome.
Also, Are you supposed to be able to lock the passenger door from the
outside? My lock must need to be adjusted, if so, and it seems it
should. I can do it on my 64 roadster.

TIA and Cheers,
Dave Houser