Brake lines

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Brake lines
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 13:19:27 -0400 (EDT)
        Could someone with a 1977 or newer MGB take a look at their rear
brake lines and tell me which way the bends in the lines go. What I am
interested in are the bends that go around the anti-sway bar brackets on
the axle. I am in the process of welding brackets on an earlier axle but
cannot determine which way the original brake lines go. Does the bend go
over the bracket which would make it vertical, and if so should it be
directly over the bracket or to the rear of the bracket or to the front of
the bracket. If not  should the bend go horizontal and if it does which
direction should it be facing, the bend facing towards the front of the
car  or the bend facing the rear of the car. The right side of the car is
my main concern because of the flexable brake line and the need to attach
everything from that point. Thanks in advance.
...Art