Re: '73 B Brake Light Switch - FIXED

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: '73 B Brake Light Switch - FIXED
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 10:33:05 -0500
Thanks to all for the info!
I fixed the problem yesterday. I derusted and painted the pedal box (satin
black, same as I used on the Rostyle), installed the switch, then fastened
it down with the PROPER metal screws. Works like a charm now that the pedal
box is tightly in place! :}
So, the answer is: plunger depressed = lights OFF, the pedal rests against
the switch, then when moved by your foot, the switch is released, turning
the lights ON.
So, folks, check that the pedal box/housing is securely fastened and the
switch is properly aligned before buying a new $28 switch!

Dan
'73 B