Re: MGB Wiper Blade Fling

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MGB Wiper Blade Fling
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 20:37:03 -0500
Rob:
Yes, we all have 3-wiper cars here. It may very well be a U.S. thing -- to
meet another (ahem) regulation  requiring a minimum amount of windshield
area to be covered by the wipers. It does add a nifty "uniqueness" to the
car, though. Strange they didn't make them all like that, since 80% of MGs
were exported to the U.S.!

Dan
'73 B