Re: Any thoughts on the "Colortune" tool?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Any thoughts on the "Colortune" tool?
From: "Scott Gardner" <gardner7@pilot.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 00:24:45 +0000
> Don't waste your money.  It Sucks.

Well, as much as I hate to disagree with David's well-spoken and
in-depth opinion, I've been very happy with the results of using my
Colourtune.  It's easy to use, and short of having access to an
exhaust gas analyzer, I can't think of a better way to get objective,
repeatable information about the fuel mixture.  I've heard that it's
difficult to get the prescribed "bunsen blue" with the new
reformulated gasoline, but I haven't had any such problems with the
Exxon RFG I use here in Virginia.
Scott