Unobtanium update?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Unobtanium update?
From: "Scott Gardner" <gardner7@pilot.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 18:26:07 +0000
There are some parts I've been trying to find for my '72 B roadster,
and as far as I can tell, they're all "no longer available".  Does
anyone know of a source for the following for a '72?

Turn signal switch, and cancelling widget,
Steering column cover (both halves)
ignition switch.

I would prefer new, since these are not parts that weather the years
well, and the ones I currently have are probably better than what I
could scavenge at a junk yard, but if you know of a place that makes
them, or have some excellent ones lying around, hook me up!  Trade
your excess parts for my money!!!
Scott