Moss patch panels

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Moss patch panels
From: JBlack2881 <JBlack2881@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 10:51:08 EDT
 I just recieved patch panels for the rear fenders on an MGA. They go on the
lower front of the fender and meet up with the rocker panel. The quality of
these is pitiful, they don't begin to fit property etc.  My question is: does
Victoria British, Scarborough etc. get these parts from the same supplier or
does somebody else sell a better fitting replacement panel. I'm concerned
about ordering from Scarborough Faire, because of their no return policy. Does
anybody have any ideas or should I just make do with what Moss sent me?
  Thanks,
   Jim Black