Moss British Cars @ Buttonwillow

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Moss British Cars @ Buttonwillow
From: Kelvin Dodd <kdodd@west.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 12:08:02 -0700
Is there anyone out here on the West coast going to be at the Moss
British Car Extravaganza at Butonwillow (catchy name) this weekend (May
2nd-3rd)??

        I am planning on taking the 65 "Cow sat upon" MGB to the event
and am looking for shiny MGB s to park next to. :)   Last year I got a
couple of comments about the rear of my car being damaged.  Now I want
to hear what they say about the front now matching.

        But seriously, the event was tremendous last year with the
largest race group of Morgan trikes ever in the country.  This may be
the last outing for my 65 MGB, the engine is starting to smoke on decel.
 But she is still running well, with over 200,000 miles on the original
rings and bearings.

        Hope to see some list members there.
Kelvin.