Fwd: MGBers in DC,Baltimore area should be ashamed!!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: MGBers in DC,Baltimore area should be ashamed!!
From: RaceF1 <RaceF1@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 16:37:33 EDT

--part0_893795853_boundary

From: RaceF1 <RaceF1@aol.com>
To: owner-mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGBers in DC,Baltimore area should be ashamed!!
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 20:43:25 EDT

I attended the Britains On the Green british car meet on sunday in
Mt.Vernon,VA
and was dismayed to only find about 15 MGB's there?When we get a chance to
rain on triumphs parade we MUST take advantage!Ad to the fact that this show
was
put on by the Capitol Triumph Register what more could have you hoped
for?There
was about 85 triumphs there so we were greatly outnumbered.Next year must be
better!The show was pretty well done,althu the awards ceremony was a mess.

                     Brian Ichter
                     West Chester,Pa.
                     75 MGB

--part0_893795853_boundary--