75 midget

To: "Email list" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 75 midget
From: "charlie schellinck" <charlie@mars.ark.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 04:09:47 -0700
you all remeber the 75 midget I was going to buy? Well I have enough and am
going down on saturday to pick it up here is what the PO has to say? Should
I be afraid of anything and does anyone know the size of the bolts for the
seat?

Hmm.. Saturday should be ok.  I'm moving on thursday, but You can
contact me by email. The car's running,(I ran it for a few minutes about
2 weeks ago) needs an accellerator spring, (pedal sticks), most of the
interior has been pulled (driver's seat is in, but not bolted down: my
neandertal brother lost the nuts (go figure) which held it in place but
it's not a problem I'm sure), I pulled out the carpet so that it
wouldn't rust, and like I said before, it's all cosmetic except the
wiring. I'm not sure, but you might even be able to drive it to
Courtenay... maybe.. <grin>.
                    Anyways, I better get going, packing, you know..
                                   call me before thursday?