more "tatty" car stories

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: more "tatty" car stories
From: Keith Wheeler <keithw@sand.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 98 18:52:12 PDT
Team Sanctuary has a traditional car show associated with
the rallies we run.  Usually in the form of a "people's
choice" award, which means we have to do enough promoting
so that there will be a few "people"...anyways, as we did
on the "London to Paris" run...the show is *after* the rally,
when all the cars are nice and dirty.  And, for what it's
worth, the "London to Paris" people's choice award went to
an MGB!

-Keith Wheeler
Team Sanctuary                          http://www.teamsanctuary.com/

ps.  the "London to Paris" rally was London to Paris, Arkansas.