RE: Trailer regs: New Jersey and Massachusetts

To: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>, "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>,
Subject: RE: Trailer regs: New Jersey and Massachusetts
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 98 13:34:40 UT
I thought that 'Parkways' in New York and New Jersey excluded, horse buggies,
commercial traffic and cars with trailers.  Perhaps this is yet another ploy
to keep us fine PA folk out of these states!
Wondering in PA (Where America Begins - well that's what the sign says) ...
Dr. Doug

<SNIP>.  That said, use the Garden State parkway instead of the turnpike when
traveling through New Jersey with a trailer.  You won't loose too much time
and it is more scenic.  It is expensive otherwise!!
Good Luck
Safety Fast!!
Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm