RE: "tatty" cars and 4 wheel drift

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: "tatty" cars and 4 wheel drift
From: "Mike Peterson" <mpeterson@bdcast.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 16:52:01 -0500
What exactly is "4 wheel drift?"

thanks,
Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-mgs@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-mgs@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of doug russell
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 1998 9:04 AM
To: Keith Wheeler; Keith Wheeler; mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: "tatty" cars

Keith,

You sound a bit down on trailer queens but I'm sure this is not what you
mean
- your depth of feeling for appreciating the fun and driveability of our
cars
is your main point.  I agree and think your sentiment captures the essence
of
why I have 4 MGs sitting in my garage.

Hey, 4 wheel drift may not be better than sex but it's up there on the
'really, really, really fun stuff to do' scale!!!

Dr. Doug