Hats Etc.

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Hats Etc.
From: Ben Ruset <bruset@home.com>
Date: Fri, 01 May 1998 23:12:44 -0400
Okay, I wanted to actually sit down and write something official.

First off, the current submissions for the logo contest can be found at:

http://members.home.com/mgbhaven/hat/hat.html

While you're there, take a look at my site and see what you think. =)

Second. I am not keeping track of the votes -- Mike is. The only thing I am
doing is posting other submissions *in the order that they are recieved* to
the page. The order of the images will never change, so don't think that
any cheating is going on.

Third, I am investigating getting proper window stickers made up with the
logo, when we decide on one. I'm leaning towards the cling vinyl, rather
than the self gluing type. Also, since I am related to someone who engraves
glass, I may offer mugs, beer steins, shot glasses, etc with the design
engraved on it. I just have to plan the logistics of it. I'll post info on
my page when I know any more.

Thanks!

BEN RUSET - ICQ # 10364973
The MGB Haven & MG Cars Webring