Re: Bermuda Hardtop

To: Donald Graham <dlg7@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Bermuda Hardtop
From: Philip Morgan <padre@billman.kuntrynet.com>
Date: Sat, 02 May 1998 21:41:41 -0700
Donald Graham wrote:

> In the latest issue of MG World, in the classified parts section there
> is a Bermuda Hardtop for sale for a MGB roadster. What is a Bermuda Top
> and does anyone have a URL for a picture of one? TIA, Don, '69 MGB
> Roadster.
>
> Don, In my opinion the "Bermuda Hardtop" is about the best in hard top
>design.
I didn't even know that they were available in the US. Visualize a
regular hardtop then put glass typy T-top inserts above the driver and
passenger. I seem to remember a photo of an MG with such a top in an
issue of Practical Classics Magazine a couple of years ago. I'll see if I
can find one ---- in the meantime ---I think I'm going to check out that
ad in MG World!-------
Regards Padre