TD Information

To: "MG list" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TD Information
From: "Joe R. Koster" <jkoster@ncpi.com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 13:19:55 -0500
Hello Everyone!
Well I got to dive the MG for a little while last Finally! (Everyone can
applaud).
At first things started to grind for a second. and after a short time of
revving the engine it start to work .  I got two blocks down the street and
it died.  It was late so I am not for sure what happened but I guess I will
have to wait until next weekend. I just wanted to thank everyone for helping
with clutch woes! Now I will probably have new woes next week. I do have
One.If I have to jump the starter sylanoid to start the car Does this mean
it is the starter sylanoid. What I mean is that I use a screwdriver to short
the starter sylanoid to start the car with the key turned on.

Thanks
Joe Koster
jkoster@ncpi.com