Re: wiring electric fans

To: Scott McKorkle <bmc@aa.net>
Subject: Re: wiring electric fans
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 09:57:43 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Scott,

In my '70 BGT, there is an unused lead at the fuse box that supplies white
wires. White wires are hot only when the ignition is on in my car. That is
where I got the power for my fan.

"Never Ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521