Nuts 'n bolts

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Nuts 'n bolts
From: Carol <car@intersatx.net>
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 20:14:03 -0500
BTW... forgot to mention... the filter housings are Hellings...

Carol

Here's the deal....

I'm fixin' to redo the air filtration system on the SU carbs on Darlin' (
'61 MGA). FINALLY came up with filters that will work.

Now....

I need to R/R the existing nut/bolt configuraton. The filter covers show
"Hellings"  I spent the afternoon at nuts/bolts places (except for the one
I'm certain would have it! Oh, Blast!!!!!! I knew better...  )

Finally, the question....

Are those bolts with the acorn nuts Whitworths?? Or WHAT?? Need to take 'em
with me to Salado so I can get them changed out QUICK before I get 'caught'
on Saturday morning with the foam jobbies by my 2nd generation mentor..

BTW... Texas MG Register GOF is this weekend in Salado -- about 60 miles
north of Austin. Great place! there is a car show, rallye, and shopping
rallye which is more fun that the title indicates! Come if you can!

Nut type/size, please!!!

TIA

Carol