Re: Stuck clutch

To: RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Stuck clutch
From: Teacher122 <Teacher122@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 16:22:11 EDT
In a message dated 98-05-08 07:54:24 EDT, RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu writes:

<< I seem to have good travel on the clutch rod (at the slave cylinder) and
there
 is good pressure on the clutch peddle.  I am going to bleed the system again,
 in case there is any bubbles of air still trapped and probably jack it up
 again and drop it while racing it a little harder.  This time I'll be sure I
 have the clutch in when I drop it.

Before you drop it, you might wish to rev the engine while it's still in the
air.  Get the rear wheels spinning, depress the clutch and then stomp on the
brakes.  This might free it up.  You might want to give this a few tries
before dropping the car.

Good luck,
Tom Green