Re: Mazda engines (no LBC)

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "William Elliott" <William.Elliott@mail.mei.com>
Subject: Re: Mazda engines (no LBC)
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 18:01:00 -0500
Whew! My '93 Mx-3 (Precidia, or something, in Canada and EUR) is the same
engine as the Miata, I believe. It's only got about 55K on it but I don't
see it going south at 100K! I had a fleeting thought of AutoXing it, but its
kinda a cold fish in the power dept. (better to upgrade and flog the B
someday anyway) All the good upgrades are usually for the V-6 models (maybe
some are available as Miata parts) Besides, its our "economy" cruiser for
longer trips (40mpg).
Dan
'73 B
'93 Mx-3