Carlisle, etc

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Carlisle, etc
From: "Frank R. Krajewski" <frankk@businesson.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 08:02:29 -0700
Just returned from 3 days of sloging thru the mud at Carlisle and can't
wait for next year! Exceptional buys this year perhaps owing to the
weather. Thanx to Dave Houser for showing up with the badges. I expect
those "no shows" will be hearing from Dave shortly.
Unrelated fuel pump question which no one I spoke with at Carlisle could
answer. Is there a way to determine whether a fuel pump is + or -
ground? The SU pumps are identical and I was reluctant to purchase one
without knowing.
Frank "Back from the Carlisle Swamp" Yankee