Re: MGB-GT Canvas Sunroof Info?

To: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MGB-GT Canvas Sunroof Info?
From: "William C. Mills" <williem@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 21:44:39 -0400
I finally found the information that I got last year on an EBSACO style
sunroof (canvas, sliding type) for the GT.  The Brand name is Sunway
Folding Sunroof (comes in 30"x36", 30"x30" and VW Beetle sizes) from Donmar
Enterprises, Inc, 7980 Bayberry Road, Jacksonville, FL, 32256.
904/731-3393.  Literature states that they are manufactured by Britax.

They supplied a list of local installation center in my area that will do
the job.  The letter from Donmar states "Our products are designed for and
sold through restyling professionals, and are not available for the
do-it-yourself instatllations."

The units have a built-in adjustable wind deflector.  Anyone out there seen
one of these installed on the 'BGT?  I don't know the price.

Bill Mills
'74 'BGT
Raleigh, NC