Re: MGB's and tall people

To: RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MGB's and tall people
From: DANMAS <DANMAS@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 11:09:54 EDT
In a message dated 98-05-13 10:52:06 EDT, RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu writes:

> I am 6'3" and 215lb. My line of sight is directly into the top header of the
>  windshield.   My search for LBC #2 has started and it would be nice to
> have one I fit in a little better.

Ray,

Being 5' 6", I can't directly relate to your problem, but a few years ago a
tall friend (6' 4") and I drove my TR6 to Kentucky for the VTR convention.
One of the purposes of the trip for him was to see if he could fit into the
TR6 without any problem, and if it would get uncomfortable for him on a long
trip.  One week later he bought a TR6.  It was a project car, which I wound up
buying from him, but he is now driving a fully restored TR250, and has owned
it for about three years now.  He says it is quite comfortable for him, and
often drives it on long trips.

The windshield seems to be a bit taller on the TR6 than the MGB roadsters.
Give one a try!  (I also own an MGBGT, so I can't be accused of bias)

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

'68 MGBGT---organ donor for the '74