my mbgs window

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: my mbgs window
From: ENRIQUE CLAURE <span@datacom-bo.net>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 10:30:03 -0400
Hi MG friends, I went to the paint shop today. They called me and told me
the car was ready. I got there and fell on my but. My good friend Ali had
painted the car Guardian Red as instructed bringing the car down to the
sheet metal and working up. God damn ceramic finish is a good description it
is a work of art a sculpture.

After all the hype, my question is: I am in the process of installing my
windshield (yes I have kept all the threads) but I seem to have missed to
buy the big seal that mounts on top of the body. You know the one that you
see behind the wipers. I ordered it from VB part number  9-9313. However, I
got the seal but it does not  have that long protrusion that seem to cover
part of the deck? Do you have to flaten out the seal? Did I get the wrong
part PLEASE HELP IM STUCK. Enrique