RE: Joined the Faithful.......(longish 1st impressions)

To: "'Webber, Geoff'" <gwebber@dow.com>,
Subject: RE: Joined the Faithful.......(longish 1st impressions)
From: "Webber, Geoff" <gwebber@dow.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 20:38:13 -0400
Becky. thanks for the kind thoughts (I'm with you on the 69B
appraisal.......*G*)

Today it was top down, wind in the hair all the way to work! This is
what I've been waiting for....

Carol was right, (see other posting...)  maybe I should consider a
longer commute. (hmmmmmm, home to work via Palm Beach....that should add
about 50 minutes or so.*G*)

Cheers,

Geoff