RE: Hats, Misc.

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Hats, Misc.
From: "Feldman, Jack (Jack)" <jack@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 09:56:25 -0500
Just cough up with over 300 pages of digest (MG & Healy). I was at the
reason for not going to Carlisle: the Dayton Hamvention. This is an
electronic version of an autojumble. Three days in 90 degree weather,
marching in the parking lot of bargains. I didn't have the time for all the
vacation I would need for both. The huge parking lot draws and estimated
30,000 people from all over the world. You wouldn't believe the trash that
people try to sell. What really stopped my was that one vendor came in a
absolutely brand new, spotless Jaguar with the top down. He had to have the
top down because he had piled it high with old boxes of dirty electronic
trash! That is really using your car as a daily driver.

Speaking of Carlisle, does anyone from the Chicago area go? Would anyone be
interested in sharing a ride next year? Let me know.

Lastly, what happened to the hat thread? I think I got all the digests, and
none of them had any mention of the hat. What gives? It is a great idea.

BTW, my wife has christened my Healey PAD. It stand for Parts Arrive Daily.
Last night the early rerun of the Tim Allen Show started with Tim coming in
with a box containing the steering column for his latest project. He is
excited, she is not. I called my wife down and played it again to show her
that I'm not the only one who has a direct line between Moss and other
vendors, and our house.

Safety Fast,

Jack