BCW / B in Bed Stye/ Weds

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: BCW / B in Bed Stye/ Weds
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 18:06:36 -0500 (CDT)
Bedford Styvesant, Brooklyn NY, where an obviously inebriated indiviual
jumped out in front of my B today and screamed "that was my first car".
I aimed but missed.

Later in the day I was approached and asked "how many carbs you got?
mine had two".  All I can say is that if this the neighborhood where
they send x- MG owners you had better never become one. No other
British cars sighted on the roads to Brooklyn and back today.

Did get the 75's radio console back in and made an appointment to drop
it off for an inspection. I believe that this will be the last time
that I will need to go thru emissions under NY states 25 years and
older exemption laws. Not that it matters much as Eileen and I looking
to "Escape from NY" sometime in the next couple of years. That storm
that blew thru Kentucky (or it's cousin) has just arrived here so all
for now as I would thing my server will be down shortly.

Safety Fast,

David Deutsch