British Car Week sightings in SouthWest Iowa

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: British Car Week sightings in SouthWest Iowa
From: richard.arnold@juno.com (Richard D. Arnold)
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 08:51:27 EDT
British Car Week sightings in SouthWest Iowa:

Miss Molly the '79 Midget has logged close to five hundred miles thus far
during British Car Week, and I have the sunburnt nose to prove it....

     Sunday:  None

     Monday:  Later model Sprite.  Chrome bumpers, wire
     wheels, beautiful baby blue.  Driven by a blonde lady
     in Council Bluffs, Iowa.  I was looking at the car.  Really.

     Tuesday:  Rubber Bumpered MGB, tan.  Looked to be
     a well-taken care of daily driver.  Seen on HWY 191
     north of Council Bluffs.

     Wednesday:  '59 MGA, cream colored.  Harlan, Iowa.
     Early 70's Spitfire, orange, Neola, Iowa.  Late '70's Jaguar,
     dark metallic green, Council Bluffs, Iowa.

Let's see what comes up today.  Look for the little green car driven by a
great big smile if you're in SW Iowa....

Rich