1973 MGB...How Much??? ( a bit long)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1973 MGB...How Much??? ( a bit long)
From: Michael Hartley <roadster@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 20:51:07 -0400
I would love to get some pricing info on a 73 B if you do not mind.  I am
more of an A person myself, so I know relatively little about the values of
the Bs.  A description of the car is listed below.  This car is advertised
on the Internet in Classifieds 2000.  Anyone have any good/bad experiences
with cars listed on the Internet like this?

1973 MGB  --  78K miles  --  $5000 obo

Purple exterior
Beige interior
Comes with hard top, new tonneau, new soft top
Factory luggage rack
New tires
New brakes
Rebuilt carbs (don't know when)
New front shocks
Good original paint
Several spare parts and manuals
Standard wheels (no wires)
Arizona car--  no rust
Passed emissions testing

This info is for a friend that cannot get onto our beloved email list.  The
car and my friend are both in Tucson, AZ.  I do not know anything about the
car past what is listed above.  Can anyone guess what a good offer would be
for this car (assuming all info is correct)?

If by any chance this car belongs to someone on the list, could you please
email me privately?

Thanks in advance for all of your help.

Mike Hartley
Milledgeville, Georgia
roadster@mindspring.com
"My wife said she'd leave me if I didn't stay off of the CB...  OVER"