BCW and other thoughts

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: BCW and other thoughts
From: Keith Wheeler <keithw@sand.net>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 10:28:19 -0700
To start off with:

Karim said:

:Asking sports car enthusiasts to define what a
:sports car is like asking art lovers what art is=
:All you get is controversy. But I think Egan's
:definition is the best I've heard.

Tis simple-sports cars are art.  And art is any work which has
the primary purpose of instilling an emotional response.

BCW:  well, since my Sebring 'B is a daily driver, every week
is British car week for me.  However, Sunday I did see and do some
interesting Brit car related things.

Some friends and I spent way too much time trying to pull the
cylinder head from an XJ6 in a junkyard.  It won.  :|

One the way to the 'yard I saw a burgundy XKE Coupe. On the
way back I saw a Spit and a BRG D-type replica.

safety fast,

-Keith Wheeler
Team Sanctuary                          http://www.teamsanctuary.com/