Seeing the light, BCW, cat uses

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Seeing the light, BCW, cat uses
From: Bill Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 13:25:23 -0500
"British Cars are so dangerous. I want an MGA now!!" BEN RUSET

Sooner or later they all see the light and either buy an MGA or fret away
the hours in quiet jealousy as they dream of the that they will own the
ultimate MG.

BCW has been pretty quiet around here.  A Spitfire MkIII, A B or two, A XJS
convert, and just today, two young ladies in a well worn AH 3000.  Only the
Healey girls waved.  Heck, I even waved at a Miata just for practice.  He
didn't wave back either although he did take a good look at the A (who
wouldn't).  My youngest, in fact, asked me the other day, "Dad, how can you
stand it to have all those people staring at you when you drive by?"  I
told her that if the A gave enjoyment to others who saw it, then that was
OK by me.  I just like to drive it.  I know that adolescents in general
react very positively to seeing the car.  People my age, however, look but
don't react in general.  Perhaps they have already made up their mind about
LBC's.

I promised some cat info.  This kitty goes out for a walk in the woods and
suddenly comes face to face with a bear doing his business.  They talk a
bit and then the bear is finished.  "Say," says the bear.  "Your fur looks
nice and soft.  Do you ever have any problem with sh*t sticking to it?"
"Why no, not unless I roll in it and it's really fresh," replies the cat
somewhat surprised by the bear's question.  The bear reaches down and grabs
the cat, saying "Good!"

Enjoy the long weekend
Bill Eastman
61 MGA