RE: Eze-Bleed Question

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: RE: Eze-Bleed Question
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 12:22:33 -0700 (PDT) (19:22 UT)
I always use the EZ-bleed for my brakes and my clutch.  I even rigged a
cap to be able to use in on the Trooper.  Part of the problem is that
tire pressure is too much!  You really should only have around 15 lbs
pressure.  I keep an old water fire extinguisher that I use as a
pressure tank.  I pump it up to 17 lbs and use that for the EZ bleed.
If you don't have anything like that, you could let out some pressure
from a spare tire and use that.  Just don't forget to pump it up again!
Tintin and Milou both have the small caps on the brake cylinder, so
it's probably easier to make a good seal.

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*                                        | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: Philippe.Tusler@Unisys.Com    |  N/A       '88 ISUZU Trooper*