Re: NO POWER @ COIL HELP

To: "Bill Schooler" <schooler@erols.com>, "Ray e. Huff" <mgbrh@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: NO POWER @ COIL HELP
From: "Jim Carney" <carney_fam_ark@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 00:45:44 -0500
Jeez folks!
I subscribed to two lists a week or so ago. This one & the E-Type lover's
list. I've got one of each.
The E-Type list is made up of folks who do their own work, and who drive
their cars. It isn't made up of a bunch of wine & cheese dilitants who
trailer their cars around.
I'm just pointing this out to show the similarities in the groups.
The difference is, the E-type folks are civil & helpful to one another.
This is the second flame exchange I've seen in a week on the MG list.
WHAT'S THE POINT?
I realize I'm the newcomer, but why don't you guys take it outside & leave
the folks who are here for support in peace?

Oh man, am I a flamer now?

Jim
64 MGB roadster
62 E-Type FHC