Flames

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Flames
From: WSpohn4 <WSpohn4@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 11:04:37 EDT
<<This is the second flame exchange I've seen in a week on the MG list.
WHAT'S THE POINT?
I realize I'm the newcomer, but why don't you guys take it outside & leave
the folks who are here for support in peace?
Oh man, am I a flamer now?

I've been on this group quite a bit longer than that, and must say that it is
the first exchange I've seen, so don't get the impression that it is the norm.
On this group, like any other, you have a wide variety of people. A small
percentage of them will inevitably be uncouth rude boors, often labouring
under some sort of inferiority or personal insecurity that dictates that they
try to enhance their own shaky egos by doing the exact opposite to someone
else. Such is life. In an ideal world (or newsgroup) they'd keep it out in the
schoolyard. And that is exactly where they should be told to take it when they
insist on posting here.

Play nicely, now children.

Bill S.