Can't we all just love one another (was Re: NO POWER @ COIL HELP)

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Can't we all just love one another (was Re: NO POWER @ COIL HELP)
From: "Jerry Causey" <jcausey@whidbey.com>
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 12:38:19 -0800
I thought the list had pretty much gone down hill since Ray died and David D.
got a
real job and Barney only writes short notes now. I also thought it was probably
just
my own take on things 'cause I've been feeling REALLY sorry for myself for
awhile.
Perhaps my first impression wasn't so far off after all . . .

Regards,
Jerry
'67 MGB GT slowly deteriorating near Seattle, along with its owner.