Re: what???

To: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Subject: Re: what???
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 19:53:47 -0400

>What gave you the idea that's a B? That can't even be a B chassis - the
>wheelbase is too long. Just another kit car for the velvet painting / Elvis
>lamp crowd...Ain't America great? ;)
>
>Dan

Its an Austin Healey Sprite.  There was an article somewhere awhile back on
it.  It is not a Kit Car, that is an actual custom conversion that was done
to the Sprite... oh poor Sprite. Other things to note are the MGB
Limousine... I think I've got a image of that somewhere, 2 MGBs welded
together to form a 4 door roadster.

Cheers,

--
Kai Radicke -- kmr@pil.net -- 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
IRC: irc.mcs.net, #inet-access (my nick: KMR or rebelgeek)