Re: New Choke Cable and Head Rests

To: "Philip Hubbard" <phubbard@carroll.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: New Choke Cable and Head Rests
From: "Jim Carney" <carney_fam_ark@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 11:58:51 -0500
Yo,
If you have to work under the dash, it's worth the extra 20-30 minutes to
remove & replace the seat on the side where you'll be working. You may even
get the time back in lack of frustration...Think of the chiropractor bills
you'll save!
If the steering wheel isn't frozen on, take that off too when working on the
driver's side.
Jim