Time needed for sill replacement

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Time needed for sill replacement
From: Michael McDevitt <mmcdevit@twdb.state.tx.us>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 12:59:00 -0500
I am considering making an offer on a ' 74 B GT.  Upon inspecting the car, I
saw that the jacking points on both sides had collapsed and that the inner
rocker on one side had some rust through.  The center cross member also is
badly rusted.  In spite of this the car, has some desirable qualities that
makes me consider making an offer on it.  I intend to base an offer on the cost
of having  both the inner and outer sills and middle cross member replaced by a
professional.  In order to arrive at a cost, I am needing to know the amount of
time needed to replace the rockers and cross member.  I would appreciate
hearing from anyone that might have this information.

TIA,
Mike McDevitt