Ignition Switch Fixed!

To: "MG List" <Mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Ignition Switch Fixed!
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 13:05:45 -0400
    Today for the first time since I've owned her, I was able to turn the
key to my MGB and have her fire up! I've got to say thanks to Dan, Tyson,
Ray, Gary, and anyone else who helped out that I've left out.  The procedure
was as simple as jumpering one wire to another on the Lucas Ass Sensor
command module.
    One more thing - I recently replaced my tired factory coil with a new
Lucas Sports Coil.  Not only does it look good, but the car starts in under
a second!  As soon as I hit they key, the car fires up - my family's newer
cars don't do that!
    Anyway, thanks to all for the stellar advice - I couldn't have done it
without you!
Michael S. Lishego
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3706/