Re: Help With TD Wiper Motor

To: mgb1964@cois.on.ca, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Help With TD Wiper Motor
From: JMerz140@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 10:12:05 EDT
In a message dated 98-05-29 09:20:38 EDT, mgb1964@cois.on.ca writes:

<<      A friend of mine has a problem with the wiper motor on his TD. He has
the
 Motor apart and needs the armatures re-wound. Has anyone done this before ,
 or can you tell me where he can send it to get this done. My understanding
 is that a new motor is $300.00 + in US funds. Since we in Canada are
 dealing with a $ .60 dollar we would like to search an alternative to new.

Bruce,
Hal Kramer advertises in the Sacred Octagon magazine of the NEMGT Register
that he repairs wiper motors and clocks.  Contact him at SBCP70A@prodigy.com
or phone 413-442-0651 in Pittsfield, MA.  Jim Merz NEMGTR #896