Re: Overdrive-Thanks

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Overdrive-Thanks
From: dandr@mail.gwi.net (David Allen)
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 15:40:53 -0400
Thanks Listers: I guess I do'nt have much of a problem, with my OD.Maybe
that ported,10.5-1 comp head, that I just installed ,is taxing the OD.:)
Lawrie, I find it interesting that you use the clutch,when going in and
out of OD. For years I drove 122's and 140's with "D" and "J" types,always
used the clutch. I have heard-read much discussion about this and it seems
most MG people are adamant about Not using the clutch.I think i'll go back
to using it. I can see no real design changes in any of these OD's and
never had many problems,other than J-type actuating pistons.

                      Thanks Again

                      Dave  '70MGBGT