Enjoy those MGs

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Enjoy those MGs
From: "Murray Arundell" <goforit@ecn.net.au>
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 07:38:47 +1000
Hi all,

It is a perfect Autumn day down under this morning.  Not a cloud in the sky
and expected max of 20C (50Fapprox).  Me and TC are off for a weekend of
enjoying the country roads through the mountains around here and catching
on film the world's most beautiful sunsets over the western plains from
atop the Bunya Mountains.  TC is loaded with camera box, tripod, thermos
flask and sandwich box.  Roof is down, as the windscreen, aero screens in
place, and a box of looooverly cigars sits on the floor!  Oh and me with a
big smile.......  Enjoy those MGs guys no mater what model, how they look
or what they've had done to them. If you like it then that is all that
matters. Their reason for existence is to be enjoyed.  So to borrow a
phrase used by Mr Harry Pyle to title his book on TCs, Drive Them Until The
Roads Wear Out.......... That's what I'm going to do, so catch you all
later......:-)

Murray A.