It's Clay Day!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: It's Clay Day!
From: Williams/MG Guy <mgguyc100@newedge.net>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 17:09:04 -0600 (MDT)
Well, hallujah!

First of all, sincere thanks to Valarie Stabenow in Freeport, Ill, Becky
Mahoney, Scott Hower, Robert Allen in Kansas City, Jim Carney - and *BINGO*
to Len Drake (gotta love the Drake) who pointed out the Meguiars product
available at the Canadian Tire outlet! (Sort of a Pep Boys-esque store) Got
it this very afternoon. Meguiar's "Clean & Smooth" - a brick of some manner
of clay about the size of a bar of soap, and a small bottle of Meguiar's
"Quick Detailer", which is used to lubricate the the paint surface.

So, thanks to all who offered to pick up some 'Clay Magic', I really
appreciate your offers!

Now, how to use this stuff...I really drag this clay substance across the
surface after lubricating the surface with the associated spray?? Didn't
someone allude to the fact that you sorta rolled this clay substance across
the surface? Any advice?

And again, thanks in advance. MG Listers are supurb folks!

Terry "Cashin' In With The Clay" Williams
'70 BGT
'68 roadster