Query about under hood insulation

Subject: Query about under hood insulation
From: F Crocker <jafcjr@presys.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 18:12:32 -0700
Our 79 MGB from Darrin's MG in the LA area has been here for a week.  As
I begin to complete some of the detail peices, I will need to ask the
list some dumb questions--I learned a long time ago it is ok to be a
smart person asking dumb questions!

Here is the first.  The underhood insulation has been removed a long
time ago.  I have some space age stuff to apply, but I am not sure how
to remove the dried baked residue of the earlier adhesive.  All
suggestions will be welcomed.

What a delight it was to hit the curve, drop into 2nd, and feel the
neutral steer turn into very controllable oversteer.

An even greater delight was when my wife, Diana (who had a midget over
25 years ago) came back from a ride by herself.  She had a madcap grin,
and said, "It all came back!"
--
J. A. Frazer Crocker, Jr.       "I pray and incur
P. O. Box 3184                   silence...am I