Re: OKC All British

To: Becky Mahoney <bmahoney@home.com>
Subject: Re: OKC All British
From: Ron Schonscheck <schonny@idt.net>
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 12:25:27 -0600
Let me know what kind of a turn out and what cars were represented there.  I
would normally be in Norman OK but am in Tacoma, WA for the start of the Great
Race in which I am involved with this year.  Our entry is an MG-TC and the
event started today with a trophy run of about 200 miles.  We actually leave
tomorrow and will wind up in Haverhill, MA on the 13th of June.
Cheers
Schonny
MGB vintage racer
A/H MKIII