Unscientific test

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Unscientific test
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 23:11:38 EDT
>From the postings lately, especially from those who make their livings
from
it, VB have obviously slid further and further down the supplier food
chain.
Personally I have never had a problem with them but then i dont use them
very often and i suppose its over a year since i bought anything there.
Just for fun - I thought Id run a little unscientific experiment - I just
ordered a few small items from VB by fax, nothing complicated or
expensive, just a few gaskets and minor hardware - I made one deliberate
error in one of the numbers -  lets see what happens..... hehe

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster
P.S. - I have had three deliveries from Moss in the past month, two via
intermediaries and nothing has taken more than 48 hours  - again simple
relatively inexpensive stuff