Springs

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Springs
From: "Gary A. Graham" <ggraham@edcen.ehhs.cmich.edu>
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 22:26:10 -0400
Hi List!

1)     My 74 RBB lists to port (driver's side is considerably lower than
passenger side). New springs are in order. Is is imperative to replace
both sides at the same time?

2)     My front bumper is crooked and the support bar is bent. Is there
a trick to getting the bumper bolts out? Mine keep turning with the nut.

3)     Is it possible to install a rear anti-sway bar?

4)     What's the magic word to say when you want to remove the guages
(speedo, tach, etc.) for cleaning?

5)     A while back there was some discussion about Radio Shack panel
light bulbs. Does anyone have the Radio Shack number for them?

Thanks! This group of fellow LBC owners makes this a whole lot easier
than in 1971!

Gary
74 B (700 miles last week, have to drive the m*n*v*n (blech) this week
: (