Re: Kangol seat belts

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Kangol seat belts
From: don <brgmgb@napanet.net>
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 21:21:59 -0700
I contacted Snnake Oyl (or whatever) some time ago and they do not sound
very helpful for anything other than U.S. car belts.  I had them redo a set
of belts for a '63 Buick Skylark a few years ago and the belts were really
done beautifully.  On the MG belts, their estimate was very high and they
said they could do nothing with the retractor, only redo the webbing.

Don Scott