New arrival coming this week / fair well to another

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New arrival coming this week / fair well to another
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 19:12:05 -0500 (CDT)
The deal is that if something is coming in then something must go. Well
in-coming is another 75 (or is it a 76?) B and out going is my 77 B.
Eileen thinks she wants the new one, I wish she would learn to drive
standard so she could enjoy driving one of the cars. After having
purchased 18 British cars in the last few years, I still get all
excited and lose sleep while thinking of the new arrival.

The 77 sold in 12 hours, I guess I asked too little cause four people
looked at it and two wanted. It's a decent runner with a solid body,
needing paint and lots of little stuff. But it's good to go as is and
passes smog tests. I took $1,500 for it. I'll miss it, it's been good
to me.  I like the earlier dashes and also prefer the new car's green
paint over the 77's red. Just thought I'd share a little.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch
58 Austin A95
75 MGB