Re: The pinnacle of the marque

To: Becky Mahoney <bmahoney@home.com>
Subject: Re: The pinnacle of the marque
From: Daniel Pruett <jpruett@tfb.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 12:10:17 -0800
Oh, sheesh...now, being one of the younger people on this list, I could
be driving a Miata!  Instead, I have the best car there is, my '77 B.
Anybody else that wants to say anything can come over and we'll have
some words.  ;-)

Daniel
1977 MGB

--
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher
regard those that think alike than those who think differently."